TAXA Outdoors TigerMoth Travel Trailer
Meet the incredibly versatile, ruggedly built, and adventurous Tiger Moth travel trailer from TAXA Outdoors! You will be compelled to take a closer look at this product that is lightweight yet rugged enough to go big.
Perfect for those who venture to the very heart of nowhere, the Tiger Moth allows you to live seven or more days off of the grid with its built-in electrical system, LED lights, 12V outlets, water system, and optional solar panels. That means that you will have more time to soak up the dark night skies and the simplicity of nature. The large side hatch gives you the ability to view the beautiful outdoor scenery and feel the cooling afternoon breeze. Plus, the under-bed storage compartment conveniently allows you to store your personal items so that they are out of the way.
See what unfolds as you experience the ultimate adventure trailer: the Tiger Moth travel trailer from TAXA Outdoors!
TigerMoth Standard Model
TAXA Outdoors Tiger Moth travel trailer Standard Model highlights: RV Queen Bed ... more about TigerMoth Standard Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft 5 in Ext Width 6 ft 7 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Hitch Weight 44 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1360 lbs Cargo Weight 840 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 15" Available Beds RV Queen Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Standard Features (2019)
Full Features List
- 3/4" Plywood Deck with ABS Laminate
- Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens & Shades
- Kynar-painted Aluminum Composite Panels
- Laser Cut Aluminum Skeleton
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- 15" Steel Wheel with All Terrain Tires (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 2,000 lb Tongue Jack
- 200 lb Cargo Deck
- Powder Coated Gravel Guards
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Roof Tracks for Rack Options
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- Wireless Brake Controller
- Birch Plywood Cabinetry
- Full Size Bed & Couch
- Under bed storage
- LED Interior Lighting with Reading Light
- LED Exterior Light
- Solar Input Pre-Wired with SAE Light
- LED Exterior Light
- Fresh Water Tank/Nato Can
- 4 ft Exterior Drawer with Locking Slides
- 12V Roof Exhaust Fan
- 12V Accessory Outlets Inside & Out
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V USB Outlets
- 2 Person Roof Top Tent (RTT)
- 15" Steel Spare Wheel & All-Terrain Tire
- 5000 BTU Driver-Side Window AC
- Adjustable Roof Load Bars
- Large 6ft Rear Awning with Mosquito Netting
- Birch Plywood Camp Kitchen
- Mesh Screen Door for Side & Rear
- Portable 2 Burner Stove
- Tongue Tool Box
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.